YG Responds to BLACKPINK’s Rosé and Kang Dong Won Relationship Rumors, Netizens React
BLACKPINK’s Rosé is embroiled in relationship rumors with actor Kang Dong Won.
The rumors began after the two were spotted in a group photo posted by former Burberry creative director Riccardo Tisci.
Afterwards, some netizens pointed out what they believed to be couple items worn by the two celebrities.
They have also been seen attending the same events.
Also, Kang Dong Won is a longtime friend of Eva Chow. Rosé became friends with the latter last year thanks to Dong Won.
They also have another mutual friend, legendary Japanese musician Yoshiki (X Japan).
Shortly after the rumors, YG Entertainment responded with an official statement.
YG Entertainment representatives said: “It’s hard to confirm because it’s the artists’ private affair. »
While YG Entertainment has been known to respond in this way to all rumors, true or false, about their artists’ personal lives, the response seems to have fueled the rumor even further. Some have also commented on the 16-year age difference between the two artists.
- “I’m sure she can decide for herself. She is not a minor. »
- “Ah? I know Kang Dong Won is really handsome but he should think about his age. »
- “Ayusi! Such a big age difference should be a crime. When Romance Of Their Own came out, Rosé was eight years old. What do you mean it’s ok? GD has been criticized for being an old man, but it’s doubly bad. »
- “Couples with big age gaps are universally criticized these days, so I don’t think we’re the only community that criticizes them. »
- “Why are you criticizing Kang Dong Won if Rosé isn’t underage? I didn’t even criticize Shim Hyung Tak. Maybe it’s because I got married when I was 28, but (Rosé) is at an age where she can get married if she wants to. »
- “Rose can take care of herself. What’s wrong with people these days? Is rosé someone who cannot make their own decisions? You should only take care of yourself. »
- “They’re adults, one in their forties and the other in their late twenties, what’s wrong with that? Why do you care so much about other people’s love lives? If you don’t like it, don’t make the same decision. As long as Kang Dong doesn’t force Won Rosé to date him, it’s not a crime and there’s nothing wrong with that, so what’s the problem? Seriously, you’re crossing the line when it comes to age gap couples. »
- “Both are adults. We do not care. »
- “Oh, I think that’s right. »
- “Rosé, please meet someone your own age instead.” TT. »
- “YG reportedly said they would take strict legal action if [les rumeurs] were actually wrong. Loll. »
- “He’s always liked tall women…”
- “It is indeed shocking. To think that these two are in a relationship…”
- “YG always says it’s not true when it’s not true, but they say things like that when the rumors are true. »
- “16 year age difference… the age difference is no joke. »
- “So they’re dating, aren’t they??? »
What do you think ?