Founder and CEO of MD Entertainment, Manoj Punjabi turned 50 on December 7. This special occasion is celebrated with family, colleagues, and invited guests at a movie-themed party. The Greatest Showman (2017) in a resort in Bali.
This fun night was attended by Indonesian stars, such as Raline Shah, Anya Geraldine, Cinta Laura, Marsha Timothy, and many others. These celebrities flaunt their style in a variety of stunning dresses. Let’s take a look at Manoj Punjabi’s birthday celebrity style.
1. Micah Tambayong looks amazing inside sequined dress who has a big split on his leg and his partner Deva Mahenra who wears black.
2. Luna Maya depends on color orange and stole attention in a dress designed by Yogie Pratama.
3. Shenina Cinnamon also chose designer Yogie Pratama to wear a dress full of details lookand lots of fun.
4. The main character in the series of love letters for Starla The Series (2022), Caitlin Halderman is beautiful and has a little bit of a dress. bustier regulation houndstooth The Yogi Pratama system.
5. Raline Shah is here in full style one shoulder dress with a touch of gold together fashion influencer from Malaysia, Nazreem Musa who wears velvet jacket.
6. Husband and wife Vino G. Bastian and Marsha Timothy did not lose surprise in the shade of white. Vinod is dressed bag with matching pants and Marsha in straight strap dress by Pamela Usanto
7. The actress who is also Miss Indonesia in 2019, Frederika Alexis Cull showed a beautiful style. a long shirt with an asymmetric cut with chain jewelry.
8. The actress of the movie KKN in Dancer Village (2022), Aulia Sarah looks beautiful in a dress. lace with tail Maison Baaz Couture Collection.
9. Anya Geraldine shows her sexual style with backless shirt White again the door behind him which is even more amazing.
10. Laura Kiehl’s love creates moments by wearing sheer tulle dress with big split and floor-length sleeves from Maison Baaz Couture.
Also Read: 8 Latest Brocade Dresses With Organza Mix, Gaye!
Also Read: Thick with Culture, This is Kaesang and Erina’s pre-wedding style
Also Read: Easy Ways to Mix and Match Jeans a la Luna Maya