VIPs and ARMYs reunite to protect Suga from poisonous fans after showing his admiration for Taeyang and BIGBANG
On Jan. 18, a new episode of BTS’ Suga show “Suchwita” reveals that he guest-hosts BigBangs Taeyang.
The two artists had the opportunity to discuss many topics throughout the show, which made fans happy to see two such great artists interacting.
In particular, Suga showed his admiration for BigBang and Taeyang.
He even said so “BigBang practically made BTS”showing how important the band’s influence had been to her.
Only while many fans were happy about this interaction, other Toxic fans spoke badly about Suga and even asked him to leave the group for betraying ARMYs. Some of these comments include:
- “Thank you Yoongi for connecting us to criminal Stans.”
- “There’s a difference between being humble and saying a group full of criminals minus one member made your group this way.”
- “Yoongi has to watch what he says. »
- “If he thinks BB was his reason for becoming a rapper, that’s fine, but he’s discrediting the whole band, it’s not fine. »
- “He needs to shut up”
As a result, VIPs and ARMYs banded together to defend Suga and started trending the #ProtectSuga hashtag.
— zainab (@iamzainab10) January 19, 2023
If you don’t protect him, then you’re a fake fan!
Heck, I’m a VIP and never thought I would, but…#ProtectSuga
— 🍀purple_rain2020🌸🌻 (@emjeixxi) January 19, 2023
Let the boy be happy, enjoy his time, get love and advice from his senior, right?. #PROTECTSUGA
Don’t come to my VIP colleague, let him be a happy VIP. https://t.co/MC6cgm6d0y
— 🍀CheeRah🍀 (@chicyhakim) January 19, 2023
– Agustd (@Agustd19931998) January 19, 2023
Fans hope Suga didn’t see all the hate as he just showed his love for a band that shaped his teenage years.
What do you think ?