Boots it was cold again I’m fashionable if they are used, but the risk of swollen feet is a big problem! This is difficult to avoid, especially for shoes shoe new purchases. The legs are filled with plaster which interferes with the appearance and comfort.
Don’t worry, Popbela has collected tips on wearing shoes shoe to be anti-scratch. Keep scrolling!
1. Choose the right shoe size. Boots Too narrow will increase the risk of friction on the skin, causing blisters on the feet.
2. Do not use it for a long time shoe new buy hours. This is because new shoes tend to be boring.
3. Take precautions before they happen. Apply the tape to areas at risk of blisters, such as your little toe, big toe, and the back of your foot.
4. Use corn starch in the kitchen. Swelling usually occurs on wet or sweaty feet. Sprinkle a little cornstarch shoe to keep feet dry.
5. In addition to wet feet, shoes that are too small can cause blisters, you know. Easy ways to stretch shoe is by using heat from hair dryer.
Also read: How to mix and match shoes for Hijab wearers
Also Read: Learn The Style Of SNSD’s Seohyun Who Loves To Wear Big Shoes
Also Read: #PopbelaOOTD: Cowboy Boots Tips for Women