Taeyang reveals he was touched by the words of BTS’ Jimin
Taeyang made a comeback with his single “Vibe” in collaboration with BTS’ Jimin and on this occasion the idol is in demand for many interviews.
On January 16th, a new episode of the Youtube show “Look Me Up” was released, inviting Taeyang to speak about his life and coming back. Of course, he was also asked questions about Jimin.
In the video, Taeyang revealed that Jimin touched him deeply with his lyrics.
According to Taeyang, Jimin told him that the only chords he could play were Taeyang’s “Wedding Dress” chords.
“Jimin once said to me, ‘Hyungnim, there’s only one chord I can play on the piano, and that’s your song Wedding Dress. » — Taeyang
Taeyang then explained why he was so touched by Jimin’s words.
“The reason it’s so touching is because I think only true fans remember the song. I was so touched. » — Taeyang
Many kpop fans were also touched upon hearing Taeyang’s story, but some were confused thinking the song was very popular.
- “Isn’t that song super famous? lol I suddenly became a “real” fan. »
- “Did I just become a ‘real’ fan? »
- “??? Who doesn’t know this song?
- “Ah? Even I know this song. Everyone would know if they listened to him. »
- “But I’m not a ‘real’ fan…”
- “No, that’s not the case. Everyone from that era probably knows this song, LOL.
- “I suddenly became Taeyang’s ‘true fan.’ »
In fact, “Wedding Dress” was a real sensation when it was released. But we are happy to see that the two artists hit it off so well!