Soldier says he got in trouble for his reaction to BTS’ Jin On Duty and made netizens laugh
As most of you know, BTS’ Jin is the first member of the group to begin compulsory service in December last year.
The young man seems to be in great shape, and some stories are reaching us from other soldiers who are also on full duty at his side.
On March 6, a netizen shared his servant friend’s story, which many found hilarious in a popular online community. The user explained that his friend met Jin while on duty and sent a letter to tell what happened.
The netizen revealed the part of the letter about Jin that read: “I saw BTS Jin from less than a meter away and I said, ‘Wow! It’s Jin!’ so i got in trouble. »
This made netizens laugh, saying that they fully understand the soldier’s reaction, as surely they would do the same if they saw Jin in person. They commented:
- “LOL. It must have come out of his mouth without him even noticing. »
- “Such a would-be baby soldier lolll. So cute. »
- “This letter is so cute LOLLLL. Jin must have smiled too. LOLL. »
- “LOL. So pretty. You can’t miss Jin from BTS. »
- “It’s definitely something you can’t resist TT. Ahh Sukjin TTTT. »
- “The people who go into the army today were born between 2002 and 2004, so they are all TTTT babies. »
- “It’s hilarious LOLL. »
- ” So pretty. I would have blurted that out unconsciously too LOLL. »