Charm idol K-Pop is hard to resist when singing on stage, it doesn’t make them stuck work in your comfort zone. Starting from the first generation of K-Pop to the current generation, there are many names idol Celebrities who have dared to spread their wings in the world of acting.
SNSD’s Yoona, apart from being a singer, can also take everyone through acting. When she first entered the drama industry in 2007, SNSD’s Yoona stole the attention of fans around the world with her fashion style in every drama she appeared in. From feminine to casual, SNSD’s Yoona always gets compliments.
1. Cinderella Man which aired in 2009 featured SNSD’s Yoona as a young artist named Seo Yeo Jin. Wardrobe with unity blazer same to you original t-shirt often put SNSD Yoona in the drama.
2. SNSD’s Yoona shows the trend of women’s fashion by using it Floral maxi dress same to you cardigan while he appeared in the drama Love of Water in 2012.
3. Playing the character of a journalist in the drama Prime Minister and I (2013), SNSD’s Yoona was praised for being attractive despite being cool with it. soft clothes style same to you beanie.
4. Minimalist OOTD with colors monochrome SNSD’s Yoona often wore it during performances in the drama The K2 in 2016.
5. SNSD’s Yoona looks like a royal princess in her dress hanbok traditional role as Eun San in The King in Love (2017).
6. Returning to the journalist role, SNSD’s Yoona does spoilers and reveals more preppy with load everyday you office in the drama Hush which aired in 2020.
7. SNSD’s new drama Yoona, titled Big Mouth, features the actress and singer with load present day an eye-catcherlike merging blouse, high waisted denim skirt same to you sneakers drought.
Also read: Check out SNSD’s Yoona’s sweet style, which is getting more and more trendy.
Also read: Entering 30 years, this is SNSD’s Yoona style
Also Read: SNSD Members’ Style in ‘FOREVER 1’ Comeback MV