SHINee Fan Jonghyun’s gesture to Astro’s Moonbin fans has moved netizens
After the tragic death of ASTRO’s Moonbin, many visitors came to Fantagio’s building to pay their respects to the idol.
Dozens of letters and flowers left by Moonbin can be seen in front of the building. Fantagio even announced that a new memorial has been erected for the fans.
And Moonbin and ASTRO fans aren’t the only ones affected by the tragedy. All kpop lovers mourn.
On April 22nd, ASTRO fan @LZlZDO8aSJ4xSVl shared on Twitter an interaction she had with a fan of SHINee’s Jonghyun.
@LZlZDO8aSJ4xSVl shared a photo showing a word on a paper bag. The fan explained that while she stopped by to say goodbye to Moonbin, she wanted to share some candy for grieving fans who may have missed meals.
“I’m a fan of Jonghyun. I came to say goodbye and was worried about the fans skipping their meals. So I’ll leave this bag of chocolates here.
I’ve made lots of these, so grab a handful and keep them handy for eating. (If the bag is in the sun, could someone move it to a shady spot? Thanks.)”
Seeing this, @LZlZDO8aSJ4xSVl said she was very touched and thanked Jonghyun’s fan for their attention.
” THANK YOU. Thank you very much. I was eating chocolate while looking at Binnie’s pictures. 💜 Bin, have you met Jonghyunie-hyung? He’s so cool, isn’t he? I hope you and Hyung check out many places. ^^”
This tweet garnered a lot of attention and went viral among kpop fans who were touched by the support of various fandoms during such difficult times.
- “It’s so sad. But at the same time it warms the heart…”
- “I shouldn’t have seen that. It still makes me cry. »
- “I hope Jonghyun and Moonbin have found peace. I didn’t belong to any of the fandoms, but I enjoyed listening to Jonghyun’s songs. And I enjoyed watching Moonbin’s dance challenges on YouTube. Thank you both for the good memories. I wish them eternal happiness. »
- “Jonghyun and Moonbin… Please be free from pain and rest in peace and happiness wherever you are. »
- “I’m crying TT”
- “TT I hope you’ve both found peace. »
- “This is the first time I have commented since Moonbin passed away. I’m a fan of Hara and I had a hard time finding the right words to express my condolences. I thought whatever I said might sound painful… I hope no one blames themselves for what happened. And whenever there are times when the desire is so great… It’s okay to cry. I hope everyone gets out of this. We all feel the same things. We want them to have found peace. We want them to be able to live carefree as their brightest and happiest self wherever they are. »
- “There are words that can only be offered by those who have been through the same thing… It brings me to tears. »
- “Oh man. It suddenly makes me emotional. »
- “Both were such good people. I hope they find happiness together and do things they couldn’t do with us. »
- “I’m also a fan of Jonghyun. I went to the memorial after Key asked us to keep Moonbin in our thoughts. I couldn’t help but break my heart… I hope ASTRO fans don’t skip meals. Please eat, drink water and be careful. »
Despite these trying times, it’s heartwarming to see the different fandoms supporting each other.