School violence video goes viral, shocking netizens
Unfortunately, school bullying occurs all over the world, including South Korea.
Recently, several K-Dramas like the popular The Glory have drawn attention to school violence and its aftermath.
A video recently went viral of a 16-year-old girl getting violent with a classmate.
You can see the violence with which she treats the other girl.
According to the information given, it happened in Seongbuk-gu, Seoul. To make matters worse, a classmate quickly revealed the identity of the attacker, including her name.
She is a first-year student specializing in childcare at Dongsan High School in Seoul.
Internet users were particularly shocked by this video. They responded to an online community.
- “Wow, that’s really devilish. »
- “When she saw the Instagram video, she didn’t just hit her. There were other things too. It’s so serious and totally devilish. »
- “I think people who are sensitive to this stuff shouldn’t watch it. it’s so serious »
- “That is a reason for the immediate deportation. »
- “What are his parents doing to make his personality so messy and gross? »
- “I hope she is punished appropriately. »
- “She really hits them like she wants to kill them. It only attacks the head. »
Apparently, the beaten girl in the video underwent surgery for broken cheekbones and a broken leg. She is said to have lost four teeth in the attack.