Sasaeng fan spotted taking photos of SEVENTEEN stuns netizens
Sasaeng fans seem to be getting a lot of attention lately and invading the private void of their favorite kpop idols.
For example, Jungkook demanded from BTS that the sasaengs stop making him send food home.
Now it’s SEVENTEEN’s turn to be attacked by these “fans”.
The members were filming for the popular show Superman Returns, but photos surfaced on social media before the official announcement was made.
Upon viewing the official promotional photos, netizens noticed something pretty creepy…
In the background, a sasaeng fan can be seen behind a structure taking photos of the members.
After seeing this, netizens said they were scared of this type of behavior and couldn’t imagine what the members must be going through.
- “I would have had goosebumps everywhere when I saw her. If I hadn’t seen that and posted my photos online…I would have felt like I was being followed 365 days a day.”
- “She was a really famous fansite… I didn’t think she would do that… it’s so scary. »
- “They could have just cropped it and just posted the members…but since they posted it that way, it seems like ‘Superman Returns’ was also aimed at that. »
- “That’s a bit scary… did they really have to go that far?” »
- “Idols must be so scared because of sasaengs. »
- “Actually, horror movies are just the lives of idols… You don’t even have to be afraid to watch them. »
What do you think ?