P1Harmony’s Keeho was criticized for his remark on unemployment, he apologizes
Idols are increasingly active in fan communication apps. Generally, fans and celebrities have a good time together, but sometimes things get out of hand.
Recently, P1Harmony has criticized Keeho for his comments about unemployment.
On May 11, Keeho sent messages through the Fromm app. Some of these contributions attracted attention and were criticized.
Screenshots of the conversation were shared in an online community. Keeho had sent his fans a series of short text messages, telling how often he worries about the lives of the people he meets on the street.
“Sometimes I think a lot about the lives of the people walking down the street while I’m driving. I wonder what kind of life they lead.
When I see students I wonder if they are having fun at school or if school was difficult for them today. I wonder what they specialize in. It’s fun to imagine them living a life I could never live or understand. »
The idol sometimes revealed that he only imagined his life with another job.
“When I see employees, I wonder what dreams they had and if they are currently satisfied with their work. If they’re happy, that’s really great. »
Then he talks about unemployment.
“When I see unemployed people, I often wonder what kind of work their parents do. lol »
It was precisely this remark that Internet users did not like. Many have criticized him for his disrespectful attitude toward unemployed people whose background is unknown.
The reviews started pouring in until the idol caught his eye. He then sent a message back via Fromm explaining what he meant.
“I didn’t mean what I said earlier in a negative way, but it seems like it was misunderstood… I’m sorry… I’ll be more careful not to upset P1eces…”
His apology message was also posted to an online community. Most netizens have defended him, but some feel that an idol shouldn’t say such things.
- “Even if I was unemployed, I don’t think I would have been mad at his position, regardless of whether or not he said something stupid before.”
- “I read the post in question and I don’t think he had any bad intentions behind the post. Is it because he said, “The parents are rich”? »
- “After reading it, I have the same thoughts as well. »
- “I don’t understand why not. There is nothing wrong with thinking such things. »
- “You could say those things with friends, but I don’t think idols should talk about those things…it could end up being fodder for malicious commenters.” »
- “I didn’t think anything of the post…”
- “Why can’t idols just say what they want? These are thoughts that can occur to anyone. »
- “Why does he have to be beaten for that? »
- “I guess it’s someone speaking without prior filtering. »
- “Given the problem of youth unemployment, that was clumsy of him. »
What do you think ?