Netizens erupt after the Glory actress made an explosive revelation amid the PD Ahn Gil Ho bullying controversy
Famethe production team after the actress Cha Joo Young revealed that the production team verified that the cast had no history of bullying prior to filming.
March 15, press conference News published an interview they conducted with Fame The actress Cha Joo Young.
Cha Joo Young recently received rave reviews for his role in NetflixIt is Fame. The actress played the role of Choi Hye Jeong, one of Moon Dong Eun’s (played by Song Hye Kyo) bullies.
During the interview, Cha Joo Young was asked if the actors had been screened for a history of bullying. The actress revealed that the actors were screened before filming began.
(The actors) were screened (if we had a history of bullying) before (the shooting) started.
– Cha Joo Young
The actress’ brief response has since angered netizens, who criticized the drama’s production team for failing to check the drama’s own director for his history of bullying.
- “That’s why they say the person who throws the punch never remembers it. The headmaster probably didn’t remember what he had done.
- “LOL the director who was supposed to be in charge of the drama (is the one who bullied)…I bet the actors were like WTF?”
- “The director is not ashamed.”
- “It is ridiculous.”
- “And the director?”
- “Now is the time for directors and credit officers to be vetted. It is only.
- “Who knew the director would do that?
- “Just like that, the drama became a joke. I feel like I wasted my money subscribing to Netflix.
Recently the director of the drama Ahn Gil Ho reportedly bullied middle school students when he was a high school student himself. The director has since admitted he was a bully.
‘The Glory’ PD Ahn Gil Ho admits he was bullied at school
What are your thoughts?