MAMAMOO’s new Hwasa appearance is considered “provocative” and goes viral
Recently MAMAMOO’s Hwasa was criticized for a gesture deemed “obscene” at a university festival.
Known for her sexy charisma and voluptuous forms that deviate far from classic Korean beauty standards, she has always remained herself despite the criticism.
Despite her dress style and on-stage attitude, which are sometimes considered “defiant” by Koreans, she also has a large number of supportive fans.
Plus, it seems recent criticism hasn’t touched them as a new “provocative” move has come under fire.
The group is on a world tour.
On May 22nd, the girls were at a crazy concert in Nashville, USA.
A video clip of this concert went viral on social media.
In the video, Hwasa can be seen lifting her crop top to reveal her bra. The audience at the concert obviously enjoyed the moment.
The moment was captured from multiple angles, much to the delight of fans.
While it may not seem like a provocation to Western fans (American stars are used to far worse), it isn’t the case for Koreans.
In online communities, Internet users commented:
- “Being abroad, I can understand better that she does that. However, I still can’t get over his gesture at the university festival here…”
- “I mean, it’s a bit much, but it’s Hwasa after all. »
- “I find it too provocative. She’s an idol, not a porn star. »
- “It seems like the critics don’t bother him anymore. We warned her about her performance at the festival, but she’s going on? »
- “As long as she’s doing it abroad, I don’t care…I just don’t want her to do it in front of our kids.”
What do you think ?