Lee Sang Heon from “XO, Kitty” stole viewers’ hearts, what about Koreans?
The popular To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before film series released its spin-off, XO, Kitty, on May 18th.
One look at social media is enough to see that fans are obsessed with the show and its cast.
There is one that caught everyone’s eye and capsized viewers’ hearts. This is Lee Sang Heon who plays the role of Minho in the series.
Much like a classic K-drama, he is initially cold and pranks Kitty, only to gradually develop feelings for her.
And his outstanding pictures easily attracted the attention of foreign viewers. Within days of the show’s release, he reached a million followers on his Instagram.
It was also revealed that he is the brother of another star of the series, Gia Kim!
Fans were shocked by the announcement but love seeing them together. They are actually close like brother and sister.
But while the actor is popular internationally, what about Korea? Is it also popular? Netizens have revealed that they love his relationship with his sister, and they might even love it the most!
- “Once we (brother and sister) discovered that, the series became even more perfect. »
- “I think I’ll melt at the voice of Min Ho (Lee Sang Heon)…”
- “Who wants to do fangirls with me about Lee Sang Heon? »
- “Oh my god, he’s great. »
- “Oh, I want to see it now. »
- “He reminds me of Dex. (Jin Young from Single’s Inferno)”
- “But it’s so fascinating to see that they are siblings but have different last names. »
- “His paintings are the kind you long for…”
- “Wow, suddenly I got interested. »
- “When is season 2 coming out? »
- “He reminds me of Felix, both in his looks and his voice. »
It seems that Lee Sang Heon is united both abroad and in Korea!