Lee Min Ho’s Response to Lee Seung Gi’s Marriage Advertisement Goes Viral
On February 7th, Lee Seung Gi surprised fans and audiences alike by announcing his upcoming marriage to Lee Da In.
While everyone congratulated the couple, her celebrity boyfriend Lee Min Ho’s response caught everyone’s attention.
Lee Min Ho responded to Lee Seung Gi’s post with a joke about the ironic position Lee Seung Gi is in.
” What? Is that a situation where Lee Seung Gi sings “Will You Marry Me”? » »
For context: Lee Seung Gi is not only an actor, but also a singer. With this joke, Lee Min Ho refers to the hit song “Will You Marry Me?” by Lee Seung Gi. Lee Seung Gi responded by asking if the actor would be up for a duet.
“I need a rapper, what do you say? »
Seeing this interaction, netizens couldn’t help but laugh at the jokes made by the two famous and handsome friends.
- “Lee Min Ho’s comment is so cute LOL. His character has such a duality. »
- “Lee Min Ho is so funny and cute. It’s Shinchan! lol »
- “Rapper Lee Min Ho would be so funny. I didn’t know they were so close.
- “Lee Min Ho is so funny LOL. He’s all the more charming because he looks so funny, LOL. »
- “It’s so interesting that Lee Min Ho has such a funny personality. I’ve seen his diving gif and the way he’s acting doesn’t go with his face LOL. »
We love to see this!