Korean netizens think SM Entertainment is late in music trends
SM Entertainment’s girl supergroup GOT The Beat just returned with a powerful song.
While many were impatient, some expressed disappointment, as they felt SM Entertainment’s music was lagging behind trends when the company used to be forward-thinking.
In a popular online community, fans discussed SM Entertainment’s latest song choices for their artists. Fans claimed that most of the songs released by SM left no trace.
The post that caught the eye reads: “I really liked songs like Taemin’s ‘Move’, but there aren’t any real hits among the SM songs that have been released in recent years. What has changed? »
Other netizens joined the community to share their thoughts on the matter and commented:
- “They don’t read trends and are cheesy”
- “I find the lyrics from aespa and GOT the Beat the strangest…like ‘A vicious shakedown, Mona Lisa smile…’ what’s that? »
- “They were innovative, but no more”
- “I think that’s because they haven’t changed, the trends that make a song popular have changed, but they’re still creating mass-production type songs.”
- “Min Hee Jin Went to Hybe”
- “I like the song by GOT the Beat, but the lyrics suck”
- “I wish they didn’t use this weird style of storytelling. »
- “Since Min Hee Jin left, SM just took us to Kwangya and then forced us to stay there. I’m so done with Kwangya. »
What do you think ?