Jun Ji Hyun’s phone case is going viral for giving a glimpse of the actress as a mom Kpop News
juin ji-hyunThe phone case is going viral and netizens are praising it for being so relatable.
On February 19, Jun Ji Hyun was spotted traveling to England to attend London Fashion Week. The actress’ airport photos were well received by many fans as Jun Ji Hyun is rarely seen in public.
The actress returned the favor to her fans when she was seen sending hearts with her fingers, and despite wearing a mask, she smiled at fans and photographers alike.
Jun Ji Hyun was photographed at Burberry, the design house of which she is an ambassador. The actress wore Burberry’s signature trench coat, as well as the design house’s signature bag and hat.
However, what fans didn’t expect is the sticker on Jun Ji Hyun’s phone case. Upon investigation, it is clear that Jun Ji Hyun had a photo of a popular Bulbasaur Pokemon.
It seems that Jun Ji Hyun, who is a mother of two, and her children are fans of Pokémon. Fans praised Jun Ji Hyun for being close, saying that their own children are also Pokémon fans.
- “I saw Jun Ji Hyun’s Pokemon stickers so I looked up the ages of his kids and they are 8 and 6 years old. I think Jun Ji Hyun is a mother like us.
- “They (celebrities) are parents like us.”
- “Oh! Bulbasaur ~ My kids love Pinkfong.
- “Kids go crazy about Pokémon.”
- “When I see that (the decal), I love it even more.”
- “Jun Ji Hyun might like Pokémon personally. There are adults who love them.
Meanwhile, Jun Ji Hyun married her husband in 2012. The couple currently have two children together. The actress recently starred in the hit K-drama. Mount Jiri.
Jun Ji Hyun wasn’t the only great actress to star that day. Find out who else has been spotted en route to Europe by following the link below.
Two ‘legendary’ actresses shock netizens with timeless images in rare airport appearances on the same day