IU accused of being a North Korean spy, netizens horrified
Singer IU has been accused by an extremist group of being a North Korean spy.
When netizens saw this, they were more than amazed and even laughed at these claims.
An amazing poster was recently shared in online communities. On this poster, haters spread the rumor that IU was a South Korean spy.
According to the poster, IU is accused of “selling information to North Korea and China,” whose governments are “plotting a plan to overthrow the South Korean government.”
The flyer also describes her as a protagonist in the 2015 Daejang-dong scandal in which then-mayor Lee Jae Myung was accused of supporting a private company in exchange for personal cash gains.
In addition, nonsensical words such as “Top spy IU” and “IU sells Woori World Bank and North Korean Bank” were listed. According to reports, the document was scattered in a parking lot.
The rest of the content is just as vicious, if not more vicious, claiming the singer is a top Northern spy with political ties to the South Korean government. Another similar leaflet claimed that “South Korea will die if it doesn’t listen.”
The poster also claims that North Korea is conducting biochemical experiments in South Korea to “fool” people.
There are also sections with the phrase “Sex Girl” and screenshots from an old video of her being hit by a plastic bottle at a concert in China.
When netizens saw this, they showed their dismay.
- “ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s even funnier because it’s written so seriously, but man, that’s rude. »
- “These right-wing extremists are not only hopeless, they also have no brains. »
- “Be ridiculous. »
- “It’s fucking boring, LOL. »
- “It’s a certain level of JMS ridiculousness. »
- “Shouldn’t the IU agency immediately sue for defamation?”
- “Whoever did this is… very ill. »
- ” For what… ? People have gone seriously mad. »
- “I refuse to believe that anyone in their right mind would create, print and distribute such a flyer. I’m just appalled. »
- “Quite literally, what has IU done to you anyway??? »
- “Who does that? Do they get paid for this? »
- “What the hell is that? »
- “I’m really starting to believe that delusional disorder is a real illness. »
- “The only way to deal with this is to burden them with as many lawsuits and fines as possible until they are literally left with no choice but to seek medical help. »
- “I’m really sorry for the people who tried so hard to make this crap but no one believed it. »
- “Honestly the most ridiculous part is the fact that they used such an amazing photo of IU LOL. »
What do you think ?