Internet users think they have discovered the names of BOYNEXTDOOR members
May 30th marks the debut of BOYNEXTDOOR, the first group to be produced by Zico under his Koz Entertainment label (subsidiary of HYBE).
Fans are very excited to discover the group and its members.
Recently they did some research and may have discovered one of the members: Jung Ha Jun, son of actor Jung Tae Woo.
On May 3, a post caught attention in an online community. The post, titled “The names of the next members of HYBE’s Zico boy band have been revealed,” quickly went viral.
In the post, the author uploaded a screenshot of what appears to be an online music store.
Six nominated members each, Sungho, Leewoo, Jaehyun, Taesan, Leehan and Woonhak (orthographe romanisée non officielle de Seongho, Liu, Jaehyun, Taesan, Leehan, Unhak).
Apparently there wouldn’t be a Hajun in the group, but you never know!
Netizens reacted to the names. They write :
- “There’s a Jaehyun here too, LOL. »
- “I read that Zico produced the band. »
- “I’m curious about this group. When do they debut? »
- “In each group there is 1 Jaehyun. »
- “I’m curious if Jaehyun is that handsome out of this group. »
- “Are they all Koreans except for one member? »
- “A group produced by Zico? Ok I’ll try it out. »
- “Lol, there is no group without Jaehyun. »
Are you excited to discover them?