IKON unveils first photos at 143 Entertainment, fans are overjoyed
on December 30, 2022, All iKON members left YG Entertainment when their contracts with the agency ended.
After this, it was announced that the members wanted to stay together and keep the group going, which they did by signing with 143 Entertainment.
Ever since the announcement, fans have been waiting for news from the band. On February 6, the agency revealed the group’s first photos with them.
iKON looks cool in black ensembles. Donghyuk even joked that they’re a rookie bunch, and that might be true considering how cool they were at the last photoshoot.
After seeing these photos, fans exploded with joy. On social media, they commented:
- “I hope they get better treatment than YG. »
- “They’re back… I want to cry! »
- “The fact that they are starting together again makes me wonder what the members of BI fans think now that they are from YG, they may be 7 again but they will probably never interact with each other again. I’m just wondering if they were ever close, if they always stayed in touch, or if leaving caused a breakup. Anyway good luck to them! »
- “For those wondering why BI can’t be part of this, BI has a 5-year ban from the KBS network because of his case. So if he becomes a member of the group again, they will be banned as well. Even if they want to adopt BI, they can’t. »
- “Oh I couldn’t be more proud of our boys! I look forward to everything related to iKON 2.0.”
- “I’m so glad they disembarked. YG has dropped many artists/groups. They have so much talent and they don’t do anything with it. »
Meanwhile, iKON will be releasing their first album since they left YG Entertainment in April.
Are you impatient?