On Thursday (09/09/2022), the United Kingdom lost Queen Elizabeth II at the age of 96. There is no doubt that the death of the ruler of the British Empire has left sadness for the world community, especially the British community.
Serving as Queen of England for 70 years, Queen Elizabeth II is the longest reigning monarch in the history of the British Empire. His strong, charismatic, and energetic acting has attracted many film directors to write him. Therefore, a series of Hollywood artists participated in the performance of the character of Queen Elizabeth II in various dramas / series / movies.
1. Emma Thompson performed with no makeup look when playing Queen Elizabeth II in the theater Playhouse Presents: Walking the Dogs.
2. Freya Wilson looked great with Queen Elizabeth II’s signature curly hair when she was younger in the show. King’s Speech
3. Sarah Gadon’s beauty with a twist mauve lipstick here is the queen’s role in the drama A Royal Night Out.
4. When playing Queen Elizabeth II in the movie Queen, Helen Mirren received many accolades. Just watch the hairstyle until the makeup looks.
5. With red lipstick, Claire Foy exudes an attractive and attractive aura in the series. The royal season 1 and 2.
6. In the list The royal season 3 and 4, Olivia Bolman played the role of Queen Elizabeth II. She managed to appear dignified with her beauty and makeup.
7. Light makeup and hair are the hallmarks of Queen Elizabeth II. This is what Jane Alexander used as a measure when working in movies William & Catherine: A Royal Romance.