The clothes designed by Indonesian designers do not need to be doubted. Having a unique design, many design projects attract the attention of Hollywood artists for everyday use special time. One of the things that makes Hollywood artists perfect in front of the public, the work of this Indonesian artist is getting appreciation from the world.
1. In line with Elton John’s performance at the 2019 Grammys, Ke$ha wore both. fur coat by Sebastian Gunawan.
2. Line load fashion in the video clip of Taylor Swift called Me, one of the attention grabbers is pink tulle skirt Program Monica Ivena.
3. Tex Saverio is an Indonesian artist whose designs are often used by Hollywood artists. Not a small picture is the white dress worn by Jennifer Lawrence in the movie The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
4. Ariana Grande performed at the 2018 MTV Video Music Awards using beautiful nuanced gold artist from Surabaya, Diana Putri.
5. She accepted the award of the best performer at the MTV VMA 2020 which coincided with the disease, Lady Gaga used it. sequined metal mask It was designed by the Indonesian Maison Met.
6. At the 2018 Met Gala, Madonna was in a black dress with a crown full of crosses designed by Rinaldy A. Yunardi.
7. Beyoncé was recently caught on camera using it neon green dress accent sleeve Design by Peggy Hartanto. Besides Beyonce, Awkwafina, Bella Hadid and Gwen Stefani have used Peggy Hartanto clothes.
Also Read: Sophia Latjuba and Eva Celia’s Compact Style, Like Twins!
Also Read: Antonella Roccuzzo’s Style, Lionel Messi’s Famous Wife
Also Read: Being A Korean Idol, This Is Dita Karang’s Style That Is Viral In Indonesia