Former Member of 2nd Generation K-Pop Boy Group Surprises Netizens With His Shocking Pics – Kpopnews
A former second-generation K-pop idol HE IS AN ADOLESCENT The member recently went viral on a popular Korean online community forum when netizens expressed disbelief at his attractive, non-aging looks in a new photo.
he Joe He debuted with TEEN TOP in 2010 and actively promoted with them until his departure in 2017.
L. Joe was known for his smooth and powerful rap style, which earned him praise from fans and netizens alike.
He was also known for his fashion sense and was often praised for his unique style and colorful accessories.
In addition to his music career, L. Joe has appeared in various K-Dramas and variety shows and has demonstrated his acting skills.
L. Joe left the band to focus on his acting career and as he transitioned from stage to screen his style became more classical and mature, adapting to the image of an actor.
L. Joe, who is now promoting byung-hyunHe last appeared in a drama in 2020, leaving fans wondering what he’s up to.
He recently surprised netizens with a new photo showing off his age-old looks, and fans couldn’t help but rave about his good looks.
- “I mean, he has a face that will look good for decades. But stay. I’m surprised at how beautiful he is…”
- “Wow, he hasn’t changed at all.”
- “Wow, I just heard a TEEN TOP song and I was wondering how L. Joe is doing. I’m glad he’s still doing well. I was so popular back then…”
- “Oh wow, he still has it.”
- “That opa That hasn’t changed at all (in a good way).”
Byung Hun recently signed with SidusHQso maybe we’ll see it more often soon!