Fans of The Glory haven’t been able to keep up since the release of the Part 2 trailer
Revenge drama The Glory is sure to be THE drama of the beginning of the year and fans are eagerly awaiting the release of Part 2 which will be out on March 10th.
The drama follows a woman who experiences severe bullying and harassment in high school and seeks revenge on her bullies after graduation.
The performance of the actors, the sought-after dialogues and the story completely captivated the viewers, who often confessed to having watched the first 8 episodes (part 1) of the drama in one go. Now the fans are not allowed to stand anymore!
On Jan. 23, Netflix unveiled a Season 2 trailer that has fans of the drama pumped. The trailer uses a format that’s now familiar to fans, with Moon Dong Eun as the narrator, who reads a letter she wrote to Park Yeon Jin.
The teaser previews various situations, such as Moon Dong Eun yelling: “Stop laughing like that! » Joo Yeo Jeong was held by a group of men, Ha Do Yeong expressed his anger at Park Yeon Jin and Kang Hyeon Nam being locked behind bars.
The clip ends with Dong telling Eun: “Dear Yeon Jin, whom I wanted to kill, this is my last letter to you. »
After seeing the trailer, fans commented:
- “I can’t predict any of this, I really want March 10 to come fast.”
- “Looks like someone will be brought to justice”
- “Will The Glory Part 2 be the end? If we have to wait for part 3 after this intense part 2 🥶”
- “I think the writer said there were only 16 episodes, so part 2 will be the end.”
- “I wish they accidentally released all the episodes in February”
- “I’m going crazy because I can’t wait. »
- “I’m one of those fans. My mom and dad loved The Glory so much that they plan to take two days off when Part 2 comes out. lol »
Are you impatient?