EXO’s Kai and TWICE’s Momo take on each other’s dance challenges Kpop News
EXOIt is Kai etc TWICEIt is mummy are known as the respective main dancers of their groups. They have been widely recognized by fans as the finest male and female dancers of their generation! So what happens when you put the two together? Massacre of course!
Kai returned with Rover at the same time as TWICE’s Set Me Free was released. Momo happily participated in her dance challenge for Rover.
She proved she can kill any kind of dance.
Momo nailed all the beats!
The two were perfectly in sync.
It doesn’t have to be easy for a girl group member to pull off solo choreography for a male idol, but she did it.
Check out the full video below.
Fans were thrilled to see her dance to Rover.
- “Wow, I already knew that, but Momo can dance really well. Please do more!”
- “Gasp, Momo Unnie is super cool.”
- “Wow *shake* Momo can dance really well.”
- “Very cool.”
- “No, but why are they dressed in a similar style anyway?” They seem to be totally in the same group. Momo didn’t come to play.
Kai returned the favor and took part in TWICE’s dance challenge for “Set Me Free”.
He made every move powerful, but didn’t overdo it.
He was the perfect example of respecting girl group dances while still managing to perform them with his own flair.
He even has the ending!
Netizens couldn’t get enough of the duo.
- “It’s been a long time since I’ve felt catharsis watching a dance… That combination is insane…”
- “Ha… it’s killing me. »
- “I’m waiting for her to do Kai’s ‘Rover.’ Challenge.”
- “It’s so nice to see how children who dance well dance together~”
We definitely need to see more interaction between the two dance masters!