Do Kpop Groups Really Need a Rapper Member? Internet users discuss
In kpop groups, each member has a predefined role. While this role isn’t always followed to the letter, it’s important to the group and the fans.
One of the roles that pops up in the vast majority of kpop groups is that of a rapper, an important position many believe.
However, lately, netizens in the online community are discussing the need to have a rapper member in kpop groups, no matter female or male.
Even in survival shows, the various contestants are divided into categories: singing, rapping, and dancing.
Many netizens are unconvinced of the need for such a split, especially given the steady rise of kpop and the fact that more and more idols are multi-talented.
In particular, some netizens believe that having a rapper in a kpop group is not necessary.
Some say that ” It’s good to have at least one“while others say so”There’s gotta be a rapper, that’s for sure“. At the same time, a good part expresses that they ” don’t need rappers ’cause it doesn’t always sound good« .
Other reactions are:
- ” Naturally… “
- “I really don’t care…”
- “I’m not really into rap, so I don’t care”
- “Songs are boring without rap”
- “I don’t care, because rap is not my thing”
- “There’s a distinct difference between a vocal member trying to rap and a rapping member trying to sing, so the quality of the song is different.”
- “I don’t really need a rap member. »
- “I need rap. It’s just my style…”
- “I mean they must be good lol”
- “It depends. Boy bands are more hip-hop, so I think they need a rapper for strong concepts.”
- “I agree, boy bands need rappers more than girl bands. »
- “If the songs didn’t try to incorporate a dose of rap that seems forced, they wouldn’t need rappers.”
- “I actually want all songs to get rid of the rap parts”
What do you think ?