Balenciaga and luxury brand who always has a lot of creative ideas in creating lines fashion items It is different in that it has managed to steal the attention of internet users on social media. From trash bags to shoelace earrings, every item that Balenciaga releases is sure to get mixed reactions and invite controversy. Additionally, when thinking about advertising campaigns, ideas out of the box Demna Gvasalia I am the director Balenciaga and the team were not interested in watching before the event show fashion at fashion week.
1. Here are some Hollywood celebrities, the presence paparazzi when they live with family or a boyfriend, he often feels sad. Balenciaga used this to use as a concept for their spring/summer 2018 ad campaign. printing of women’s clothing. In addition to special advertising campaigns, street style The products shown are no less fashionable than a mix and match stuff like that same to you plaid pattern as well as high heels accent spiked majority.
2. Still for spring/summer 2018, the difference is that this time, Balenciaga has released an advertising campaign. men’s clothing collection nuanced former the 80s. A model wearing a collection of round clothes bag they were asked to appear as if they were doing a studio photo without showing much on their faces. Perfectly complete, Balenciaga even edits the campaign images with color tones dark sepia she is dressed pinkish pink.
3. Different from usual, in the Fall / Winter 2019 campaign, Balenciaga prefers to show the romantic side of Paris by presenting a series of products that are lovers in the real world. show street style I don’t know chic, Balenciaga to work with wedding photographer Greg Finck is famous for creating a truly romantic atmosphere.
4. For the spring/summer 2020 campaign, Balenciaga showed the concept you politicians campaigning for general elections (Pemilu). Complete with behind image in blue, Balenciaga has taken a series of models of different ages in dresses Oversized jackets, fancy prints, classic suits, and many other accessories that will be brought up the runway.
5. The luxury of celebrity style on the red carpet has been reimagined by Balenciaga via the metaverse world for its Spring / Summer campaign 2022. In collaboration with digital artist Claudia Maté, Balenciaga managed to combine elements of futuristic and retro passing single wear programs like large shoulder blazer, sleeveless kaftan print, as well as Over the knee show shoes.
6. Balenciaga is one luxury brand who always work climate change. In the campaign of Winter 2022, Balenciaga took Kim Kardashian and Alexa Demie and other stars to show outside as if they are the representatives of the citizens of the world who are feeling the effects of climate change.
Also read: Watch the new Balenciaga x adidas Campaign, Wear sportswear to the Office
Also Read: 5 interesting things at the Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2023 Fashion Show
Also read: Performances of Actors Walking the Balenciaga Haute Couture Runway 2023