Angry fan reveals bad treatment during Aespa fan sign
In the world of K-Pop, there are many events for K-Pop fans to enjoy music, enjoy K-Pop idols, and most importantly, have fun!
While a concert requires you to sing your heart out for a few hours, fansigns allow you to meet your idols in a more relaxed atmosphere.
A surfer recently caught the eye with a post he left on Twitter.
On May 19th, this Aespa fan left a message expressing his anger towards SM Entertainment after the group received a fansign.
“What I experienced today: On the day of the fan meeting, I received an SMS saying that the event, which was supposed to start at 7am, would be delayed by 30 minutes. When I got there they didn’t start until 7:50am.
Photo time is so short and cameras weren’t allowed so I took photos with my phone. When the fansign ended I had another commitment so I tried to hurry.
But they held me back and told me to take out everything in my bag. I told them I didn’t take any pictures, but they still asked me to show them the pictures I took. Words will obviously not suffice.
So I just walked out [mon
appareil photo] and I showed them photos of other idols that I had taken. I said I had to go for another engagement and they said what engagement? show me the proof I’m sorry, aren’t fans allowed to make other commitments?
If I don’t lie, I guess I’ll have to prove I have to move fast, Keke. Are you kidding? Was it you who delayed the fan sign by an hour? Are you crazy? So I told them I was in a hurry so they could follow me to the subway station and I would show them the proof. »
After seeing this, many netizens reacted. Below the comments we can read:
- “You know very well that fans who come to fansigns have spent thousands of dollars on albums, right? Why do they treat VIP customers like thieves??? »
- “A lot of K-pop companies these days don’t even treat fans like people. »
- “I don’t understand why they have to be so strict with the cameras? Are photos not allowed in most fansigns??? »
- “This fan honestly should have called the police. »
- “I really don’t understand why they try so hard to stop the fan from leaving. »
- “Why is taking pictures with a fan camera such a crime? Don’t these photos attract more fans? »
- “How about they provide a detailed explanation as to why the fansign was delayed by an hour…”
- “Prove you’ve pledged to surrender so you can go? It looks like an invasion of privacy. »
- “Call the police and seriously humiliate these employees and the entire company. »
- “SM treats fans like trash… some things never change. »
What do you think ?