Actress Lee Yu Bi continues to face attacks from international fans after BTS rumors about Jungkook relationships
Actress Lee Yu Bi has been caught up in relationship rumors with BTS’ Jungkook on multiple occasions.
Although both denied the rumors in 2021, they reappeared a few months ago. However, the actress had even revealed that she did not know Jungkook, only Suga from the group BTS.
Despite this, some Akgaes continue to harass the actress.
Akgae (악개) is a K-pop fandom term for a fan who only likes one member of a musical group and hates the others. It is an abbreviation of “akseong gaeinpaen” (악성개인팬) or “malicious individual fan”.
With the relationship rumors surfacing recently in an online community, Lee Yu Bi received hundreds of malicious comments on her social media.
These malicious comments usually come from international fans begging him to “stop attracting attention”.
Some send him lots of emoji comments.
Others say she is dangerous and order her to get away from Jungkook.
Others try to post comments in broken Korean, probably having used an online translator. Many of them make fun of his age and appearance.
Although neither Lee Yu Bi nor her agency have mentioned the issue, Korean netizens are shocked by the outbursts of hate the actress is experiencing.
- “Wow, was this post also the work of that Akgae gallery? »
- “All I know is that this girl is being tortured for being used in the internal struggle of boy band fandoms. »
- “I’m a BTS fan and this is the first time I’ve heard dating rumours. lol”
- “What are you hoping for from these comments? You’ve already said you’re not dating; what more could you want… It’s not like something could break…”
- “What’s wrong with Lee Yu Bi?” »
- “They look like they’re really insane… But you won’t stand out like that… Think!” »
In fact, many comments suggested that these might not be Jungkook’s Akgaes, but other members’ Akgaes trying to create a bad image for Jungkook fans.
What do you think ?