Actor Lee Soo Hyuk officially becomes Weverse’s “Prince” when he announces his joining the platform
Lee Soo Hyuk has always dazzled fans with its princely looks.
And his generous and kind nature.
My baby 😭😭😭😭😭
Lee Soo Hyuk SO BEAUTIFUL!!
— Dell2_©️ Suhyuk Lee (@DelleteMe) January 24, 2023
But now Lee Soo Hyuk has been officially confirmed as a prince weaver literally rolled out the red carpet for the talented actor.
Lee Soo Hyuk recently took to his Instagram stories to tease that he will be joining Weverse.
Not only were fans excited to connect with Lee Soo Hyuk on Weverse, but the official Weverse Instagram account uploaded their “prince‘ to the platform.
Over here, my prince!
An invitation that Lee Soo Hyuk naturally accepted.
The prince is on his way, wait.
Fans loved how “crazy cuteThe interaction was that she thought she was showing Lee Soo Hyuk’s real and hilarious personality while accurately portraying him as a handsome prince.
- “But the word ‘prince’ suits him so well.”
- “It’s even funnier because he looks like he has the coldest personality.”
- “Bahahahahaha, WELCOME MY PRINCE.”
- “The prince is on his way, HAHAHA.”
- “Crazy cute LOL.
- “LMAO! Why is Lee Soo Hyuk so funny? I mean, his picture gives “all business, no jokes,” but he’s hilarious. Haha.
- “PRINCE OF WEVERSE WHEN? I’ll wait Your Highness!!!”
- “Hurry up, my prince!!! »
- “Fuck yeah LMAO.”
- “WTF hahaha. How is he so adorable?! Haha.
You can read more about Lee Soo Hyuk’s personality here.
Model Lee Soo Hyuk is going viral for his hilarious attempt to use G-Dragon as bait for Eclipse