The news of the death of Queen Elizabeth II brought great sadness to the royal family and all the people of Great Britain. During her lifetime, the queen was known as a head of state who always had her own style of dress during state visits or charity events.
Show it often colorful clothes that notice, usually Queen Elizabeth II will complete her style with adjustable cap same to you a handbag the same color. Later, style Queen Elizabeth II also cannot part with the sacred tiara that she usually wears on important days. From the royal crown as the Queen of England to the tiara made by the people of Myanmar, this is a list of the most luxurious crowns worn by Queen Elizabeth II during her lifetime.
1. The Queen of England Elizabeth II wore the Queen Elizabeth II when she was enthronement of England in 1953. Its length is 31.5 cm, the royal crown is decorated with 2,868 diamonds, 17 sapphires, 11 emeralds and 269 pearls.
2. Grand Duchess Vladimir Tiara has a design a linear circle Queen Mary bought it from Grand Duchess Vladimir in 1921. This stunning tiara is one of Queen Elizabeth II’s crowns.
3. Starting from a set of diamond types of gemstone jewelry aquamarine A gift from the people of Brazil, Queen Elizabeth II commissioned Garrard to make a tiara with the same diamond and named it The Brazilian Aquamarine Parure.
4. The Heart Shaped Tiara has a heart shaped design at the end of the stem. Queen Elizabeth II wore the iconic tiara in 1954 and it became a favorite of Princess Diana and Kate Middleton.
5. Queen Mary’s Girls of Great Britain and Ireland Tiara is a crown of Queen Mary aka Queen Elizabeth II’s grandmother, known as Granny’s Tiara.
6. Queen Alexandra’s Kokoshnik Tiara has a long history until Queen Mary passed it on to Queen Elizabeth II. To avoid damage, Queen Elizabeth II will only wear this tiara during important royal events.
7. The Sapphire Tiara was made in 1963 for convenience jewelry set A gift from King George VI to Queen Elizabeth II consisting of earrings and a necklace as a wedding present.
8. Oriental Circlet Tiara was designed by Prince Albert for Queen Victoria in 1853. A classic of Indian jewelry, this tiara is also known as the Ruby Tiara of India.