In short, advertising can be a way to get people interested in using a product. However, some advertisements were also attacked with negative comments until they were rejected. This is experienced by the clothing sales line below. The position is so sexy that the ad is considered to be sexualizing women, the ad has caused controversy.
1. Jours Apres Lunes once modeled a 10-year-old boy for a underwear ad while wearing a suit. heavy makeup, piercing until stiletto.
2. The Victoria’s Secret ad was flooded with negative comments because of the ‘Perfect Body’ slogan with VS Angels as models. The title seems to indicate that physical goals she is a thin and slender woman, until finally the slogan was changed to “A body for every body” after a petition signed by almost 30,000 people.
3. David and Victoria Beckham’s 2009 Emporio Armani ad campaign drew controversy because of their scant nudity.
4. Hope once did an ad that featured Gisele Bündchen in a skimpy dress trying to get her husband to stop being angry about his mistakes. The Ministry of Women in Brazil did not see the funny side and saw it brand promotes the idea of women as objects of men’s sex.
5. In 2016, Calvin Klein caused an uproar thanks to an advertisement for clothing that was considered sexual, humiliating women for approaching pornographic images.
6. Previously, Calvin Klein also had a controversial advertisement. In this 1993 ad, Kate Moss is seen hugging Mark Wahlberg while bare-chested.