Now there is an increase in sellers shopping who does advertising online. Through social media or official accounts e-commerce, usually the sellers show their goods through a picture. Of course, this is a plus for those who do not have much time in the market but want to find clothes at an affordable price.
Although it has many advantages, it never hurts to be careful in owning things shopping frequently online. Before shopping, let’s look at some shopping tips thrift shop frequently online to be safe and secure from Popbela.
1. Same as online shopping offlinecontinue to calculate the average cost of production online thrifting. Shop wisely and according to your needs, Bela!
2. Not being able to hear and see clearly is really a lack of shopping onlinebut you can contact the seller and ask about the quality and original color of the clothes.
3. Make sure that the clothes you buy are free of stains, mildew or serious damage. There’s nothing wrong, you know, with asking the seller to take a picture of the product being sold.
4. Shopping online It is filled with the basis of trust between the seller and the buyer, including shopping. Don’t be tempted by cheap prices, make sure the items you buy are not fake or KW.
5. Start entering the shipping system, make sure that the goods you bought are packed to the maximum. Especially for items that are easily broken, ask the seller to use them foam foam very thick.
Also Read: Tips for Shopping for Clothes at Pasar Senen, Stay Healthy, Enjoy and Organize
Also Read: Important! Tips for washing used clothes from thrift store shopping
Also read: Tips for measuring pants without going to a fitting room