Rattan bags are synonymous with bag products that use natural materials. One of the most common summer bags, the rattan bag can create a beautiful look surgical! It’s no wonder that rattan bags are the staple of today’s kids.
The classic model, rattan bags also need special attention. It is not difficult to maintain the quality and product of rattan bags. Let’s take a look at some simple steps on taking care of rattan bags below.
1. Made of fragile natural materials, you should avoid carrying too much stuff. When using a rattan bag, it is enough to carry important and important things.
2. Still considering things made of natural materials, avoid rattan bags from different waters. Exposure to rain can make rattan bags vulnerable to wear and tear and details that come off easily.
3. Rattan bags are usually associated with special woven techniques, so you need to clean the dust regularly to maintain the cleanliness and quality of your rattan bag.
4. Not only leather bags, rattan bags are also dried in the sun to last longer. Even if it is dried in the sun, avoid exposure to direct sunlight so that the color of the bag does not fade quickly.
5. To maintain the shape and quality of the bag, it is best to store the rattan bag in a special box or bag. Even if you don’t use it, you should remove the bag from time to time to avoid mold and damp bags.
Also Read: Tips To Care For A Synthetic Leather Bag, So It Lasts Longer!
Also Read: Leaked Price Of Hermès Krisdayanti Bags, There Are Over 1 Billion!
Also Read: Do You Like To Wear Skirts? Come, check out Gisella Anastasia’s style