5 never-before-seen moments from Single’s Inferno 2 that you must see
One of Netflix’s most viral reality series, Season 2 of Single’s Inferno has just come to an end. If you watched the last episode, you know there was a BIG twist between two of the contestants.
This South Korean dating series follows 9 singles looking for love on a deserted island known as “Inferno” and once they connect with another single they can choose each other to go to “Paradise”. walk. (luxury resort).
As with any reality TV show, things are edited out and some parts are left out. Netflix actually released some exclusive never-before-seen scenes. Check them out below.
- Girls discuss their ideal type among celebrities
- Participants play “Never have I ever…”
- Only Ki tells Jin Young about his feelings
- So E and Han Bin have a heart-to-heart talk about their feelings and tattoos
- Se Jun and So E’s date in the pool
did you finish the season